19 February 2011

Little Furball Ham-Ham

 Here's our new pup, Ham-Ham. She came home exactly 2 weeks ago. My distant uncle from Victoria, Laguna gave her. I have no idea about her geneology :) I haven't talked to my uncle yet.
One of her first pictures I took using my sister's cellphone.


She doesn't like dog food. I dont know what kind of grass she likes to eat, but I'm sure we don't have it here! 



This is what she usually do all day, she sleeps a lot.. maybe she think she'll grow if she does, which is totally not happening cause she's a such a small dog! I dont want her to have false hopes :(

~Furball Ham-Ham of Victoria Farm~

3 comments:

  1. oF course! just like her mother.. hindi ako 'yon! (^---^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your puppy is very cute!
    The starfish was in Grand Cayman. I looked it up on the internet and it sure did look like one!
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete