19 February 2011

TAYLOR SWIFT LIVE IN MANILA

The "Taylor Swift Live in Manila" concert will be tonight, February 19 at the Araneta Coliseum. I'm sure all those with concert tickets are extremely excited to see Taylor Swift perform... I'll be so thrilled to have one of those VIP tickets. Though, unfortunately for those fans with general admission tickets, they won't be able to see her up close (well, unless if she'll be parachuting from the general admission area to the stage... nice entrance!). However, hearing her sing live would be worth all those pesos you pay for the general admission ticket (which I'm sure is be cheap...).

I haven't watched tv for quite a while, so I wasn't able to see her arrival on the news. Apparently, she landed in Manila last night. Here's a video from youtube.



I hope all you guys in Araneta have fun and enjoy the concert. Unfortunately for us who woudn't be able to come will have our chance to see her next time if she'll ever come back to Manila.

Tonight, Taylor Swift night... let's just listen to her new album "Speak Now."

No comments:

Post a Comment